Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Music

Some music that I'm interested in is Rap. One of my favorite artist was Biggie Smalls. Here's some info about biggie...
Music History
Biggie's solo debut was in the spring of 1993 with "Party and Bullsh*t" which appeared on the "Who's the Man" soundtrack. Later in 1994, he released the album Ready To Die which went platinum. That album included many hit songs including "Juicy", "Big Poppa", "Me and My B*tch", "Warning" and "The What". In June of 1995, Biggie released a maxi-single that contained two different remixes of "One More Chance" which originally appeared on the album Ready To Die. The single debuted at number one in the Billboard R & B Top 40 chart. Later in 1995, Biggie appeared on Junior Mafia's "Player's Anthem" and then again on "Get Money" and the "Get Money" remix in 1996. In the fall of 1996, Biggie appeared on the Bad Boy Remix of 112's "Only You". Biggie was tragically murdered on March 9, 1997.


3 comments:

chris J said...

sorry not my music , go with rock or metal then we will talk

Garnett said...

Biggie all day man He music is crazy with his oldskool beat. Theres this song on this supacat remix with diddy
back then was my favorite I think it was called dolly my baby

hezekiah petersen said...

Biggie was tough
well i guess he still lives in our ears and minds
R.I.P