Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Quotes

"Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see" -Benjamin Franklin

After reading this quote I feel that it's saying I can't always believe what I hear, Whether its what people are telling me or also even the media. Then, believing half of what I see. A lot of times I may see something and it may not even be what it looks like, but there's always that 50% chance that it may be very well exactly what it looks like. So yes, there's that possibility that it may be true but keep in mind it also may not be true. Therefore, "believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see."

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." -Buddha
When I read this quote I copmpared it to my life and how I've been living it. I feel this is the best way to live life. Not to waste my time thinking and regreting my past. Its not worth it. Not to waste my time dreaming about my future. I will just setting myself up for disapointment if it doesn't work out the way I want it. Just live life by each day. Focus on the present, how I can get by at the moment and move forward.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost
I read this quote and agreed with it 100%. I couldn't have said it any better myself. Its ture, things happen in life. Different situations. What ever the case may be. That's just life. Life goes on.

To view more quotes like this click here

1 comment:

angie_baybehh=] said...

It took me a while to think the way you do, the whole "life goes on" thing, i use to always stress myself out about things i simply couldn't do anything about... now i let things be .

liked both your quotes =]